Photo credit via
Can you believe that we’re heading into March?? With the weirdly cold weather and hopefully soon to be warm up, I’m thinking about the days when I can walk around in bare legs and not be so bundled up anymore. I hope you’re enjoying the last few days of February!
- I return from an event and find that everyone’s got an opinion on #thedress. Including some of our elected officials at the Capitol because really, what else is there to do 😉
- Who is watching House of Cards today?? I always get giddy catching the opening scenes of DC (so many places near where I work!) but I also enjoy checking out the clothes. Now, you can shop while watching the show. So if you have a bit of Claire Underwood or you’re going for Frank’s style, you can at least dress to impress.
- If we’re going to continue to talk about fashion, why don’t we throw in skirts? Here are 5 tips to find a skirt that works for your body type. I didn’t wear jeans until I was in 6th grade so #skirtsforthewin!
- Guys, don’t think I forgot about you!! Want to go more casual and wear a suit jacket with jeans? There are actually “rules” for that too!
- I haven’t it made it out to LaLa Land (my affectionate name for Los Angeles) in a while and all of these inexpensive food suggestions are making me jones really hard now. Someone do all the eating for me!!
- I think most people know that I’ll drive whatever distance necessary to get to good food. 25 miles from my house for soup dumplings? Let’s go! I daresay that I would do the same if I lived in Los Angeles and went searching for a taco.
- I’m not a cat person although I do enjoy a good meme every once in a while. If you’re in NYC, you can catch the “Life of Cats” exhibit that showcases works from Japanese illustrators from the 17th century. The fascination still holds true even before Grumpy Cat and cat cafés became popular.
- What more can I say other than enjoy #floralfriday!
Thanks for reading/sharing! Have a great weekend!