Photo credit: SurfGirl Magazine
I’m still recovering from my Ladies Brunch from last Sunday but that’s not going to stop me from hitting the holiday party circuit this weekend. I hope you’re all having fun and pacing yourselves! I need a massage!
- If you live in the DC area, here are some great ideas of where you can catch some local theatre acts, including a Klingon Christmas Carol (not kidding!)
- Need a host/hostess gift idea? How about hand painted glass charcuterie or cheese (although I would prefer the real thing these are pretty cool!)?
- Good points to remember as I continue my journey in learning the French language.
- Getting ready to board a plane? Here are 3 ways you can make your in flight cocktail more interesting.
- I might need to get one of these while I walk Aurnia in the winter. Any other suggestions?
- Don’t have the time or cash to jaunt to Paris/Tokyo/Rio to have a food adventure? You can have them come to you.
- If you still have an office party to get to and you don’t have a gift, here are some great gift ideas. I’m particularly inclined towards the Dammit Doll.
Thanks for reading!