I’ve been surfing on and off for a while (2009) – sometimes I go out for hours and barely get on the board and other times, I do much better! This photo was taken when I was in Hawaii in February while out on a surf lesson. I had a GoPro attached to the board and it not only took this photo but 1000 other snaps (no joke!) along w video. So now I’m a little spoiled and will want to get a board that allows me to capture all of my ups and downs! Totally fun!
- Which leads me to why I think it makes complete sense to think like a surfer.
- When I’m not thinking like a surfer, I’m thinking like an entrepreneur, who also happens to be female.
- I’ve been doing it all wrong!
- Walking pieces of art.
- Learn about the secret weapon of America’s best ramen shops.
- DCers wanna know more about your house or where you live? You can find out by taking these steps.
- Five hotels in Paris that will allow you to pay what you want.
- My personal belief of #livinahappylife is not just about me but bringing happy to others.
- This really made me happy too.
- Vibrant colors to bring #FloralFriday to a close
Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!