This has been a great week! It seems that all my worlds are colliding with holidays and celebrations. My crazy but adorable #Aurnia celebrated her 7th birthday or at least that’s what the vet said when we took her for her 1st check up almost 3 years ago and they approximated her age.
It was a 3 day weekend where we got to drink rosé champagne and eat delicious Vietnamese food to celebrate Tet, Lunar New Year with friends and family. We had Mardi Gras and I did my last round of a meat tour until Easter.
Plus we got a snow day! This weekend brings a fun event at the Kreeger Museum as well as dinner with friends and more Lunar New Year family time. #livinahappylife even though I’m in a frozen tundra 🙂
Let’s get to reading!
- This animation of the polar vortex that’s hitting the east coast is gorgeous (purple is my favorite color) but I can do without the cold that’s coming from SIBERIA!
- Calling all Introverts (me included to an extent) here’s a travel company that caters to creating trips that will bring the most relaxation. Socializing isn’t mandatory!
- With all of the fashion world in a whirlwind with their respective Fashion Weeks (Paris and NY are done and now we’ve moved onto London), there are a lot of designers out there showing their wares. An accessory such as a handbag/purse is sometimes an easier access point to wear a favorite designer. Can you spot a fake (video)? If you’re looking at consignment, whether on Ebay or another retail site, educate yourself so that you are spending your money wisely.
- Whenever it gets warmer (I hope sooner rather than later!), I might have to consider putting one of these into my backyard! Would you??
- These photographs showcase how diversity is so beautiful. It’s everywhere around the world!
- The lighting in this video as well as the artistry and athleticism makes me want to do some barre exercises. #badboyindeed
- Because I’m really jones-ing for Spring 2015 – some San Francisco tulip inspiration for #FloralFriday.
Have a great weekend everyone!