This 3 day holiday weekend is the summer swan song. One last time to enjoy Maryland crabs, bbq’s and whatever beachy things people do to celebrate a season. Who am I kidding? I thoroughly enjoy autumn so this is the best of both worlds – when the temperature begins to drop and it’s not as humid while still enjoying all the summer activities that everyone enjoys! Hope you have a great weekend!
- ICYMI – Hello Kitty is really not a cat! I was a little surprised how many people were upset but then again, I’m not a collector.
- A friend of mine was asking me about an oyster bar I usually frequent and their happy hour specials and then this came along and made finding oyster bar happy hours that much easier!
- Since we’re talking about food from the sea, what about this blue lob-stah??
- Looking for ways to stretch your groceries? A few interesting tips!
- Although not a parent, I’m always on the lookout for meals that I can prepare for a busy workweek so here are a few suggestions.
- I like it spicy and this shows me just how spicy!
- I started with a faux cat. How about a faux Pizza Hut run by real cats? I’m not joking!!
- If this doesn’t pique your nerdy side then think about how well Amazon relates with their customers.
- Kicking off this 3 day holiday weekend with a #floralfriday that has a mix of seashells and flowers.
Happy Friday and thanks for reading/sharing!