YAY to Summer Weekends! Last weekend the weather held with lovely temperatures so my original plan of de-cluttering my basement went out to the winds. The Mister, Aurnia & I jumped in the car and drove to one of my favorite little spots by the Chesapeake Bay, North Beach. I spent a lot of time in those parts as a youngster eating crabs and taking chartered boats out to the islands of the Bay for science project excursions. In recent years, I’ve paddle boarded along the inlets and have seen a lot of the wildlife – such a pretty area!
I hope you’re soaking in all that Summer has to offer!
- Fellow DMVers – here are some fantastic ideas for weekend activities and the illustrations for the categories are pretty cute too!
- The pursuit of personal development and how it leads to success.
- Now I just want dumplings! Lucky that I live where they listed the best places to get them! Sorry all you non-DMVers!
- I really appreciate #7 so that might mean that I’m going to need to book a flight to go surfing soon.
- I would take all of these adorable dogs.
- Steak tartare – yes, please! (I have to give kudos to the Mister for this one because he saw the article and forwarded it to me – does he know me or what?)
- Inspiring 90+ year olds who are racing and setting records in their age categories! I want to be them when I grow up!
- I better save up a lot of pennies to purchase any of these beauties!
- Even Bon Appetit magazine got in on the action from the Fifty Shades of Grey trailer announcement.
- #FloralFriday – for all those who may have allergies, these petals are made from paper and are just as pretty!
Have a great weekend!