Happy Friday! Not only is it Friday, it’s Independence Day in the US, a time for serious reflection and all things American! So if you’re celebrating in the US or afar, I hope you have a safe and wonderful time. I’ll be enjoying a visit with the Mister’s family’s on Cape Cod. Plus we’re bringing Aurnia so she gets to go on a little road trip and meet her Irish family!
- I ran cross country and track when I was in high school and I have such respect for runners. Imagine racing when you’re pregnant at 34 weeks – Mad props!
- Ever since I watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi, I’ve become more aware of sushi so when I saw a list of the Best NYC sushi restaurants, I knew that I had to share.
- Eating out in DC can be expensive. One of the things that I enjoyed while living in NOLA was the variety of food options at various price points. DC remedies some of that by having happy hours!
- I can barely bake a cake so watching someone else’s pastry creativity just has me in awe. Definitely not your traditional style!
- I would just rather eat all the bakery creations! Here’s where you can find the 25 bakeries from around the world that you’ll want to visit.
- If I ever get good enough in surfing, I would definitely want my own surfboard. These boards would hang on my wall and would probably never see the ocean! For $3,000 I wouldn’t want it to get scratched!!
- So if I’m spending $3,000 for a surfboard, I’d probably spend $35 million for a penthouse because people in NYC are spending that kind of cold hard cash to live here.
- A patriotic #FloralFriday – enjoy the holiday!
Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!