This past week was filled with lots of #APIAHM2014 events and receptions. I think the earliest I made it home one night was 9:30pm!!! It’s always wonderful to see colleagues from across the country celebrate our shared heritage and collaborate with them on how we move our country forward. Although it’s a whirlwind, it’s also a time of reflection and renewal. It’s also time for me to catch up on what else is going on in the world!
- If you enjoy James Bond movies, you may also enjoy the cars that zoom zoom through the scenes. You can see all of their magnificence in one place now!
- Of course, I had to read another article on Paris. People are wondering if it’s still cool and personally, I’m in the city’s corner so check out what Paris can offer.
- My goal is always to be #livinahappylife and here’s an info graphic to remind me when I think I might be off track.
- Did you know that there’s a list of (nearly) every state’s official food?? As a Marylander, we got blue crabs! What about you?
- Can you believe it was 10 years ago when Lost premiered? If you’re a fan, you might enjoy the most recent interview from creators, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.
- Got some spare time? You can have your own Picasso rendition too! I like to call it “Ms. X in Repose”. Have some fun and make your own!